Monday, July 4, 2011

Fun, Fireworks and Four Months!!


Happy 4th of July!! Today is extra special because baby Jameson is 4 months! I can't believe he's 1/3 of the way to being 1 year old....OK, I know he still has 8 months, but I still can't believe it! Once again, the last month has been a blast. We had a busy month of developing and changing! He talks ALL of the time (definitely a Weber!) and is just so smiley. The best is when he greets us with a big ol' smile first thing in the morning and when I pick him up after work. He is such a happy little guy and it seriously melts my heart every time he smiles at me. He has yet to let out a good belly laugh, but does let out little giggles behind those smiles every once in awhile.

He is super strong too. You can hardly lay or sit him down without him trying to sit up. He can pull himself up to sitting position, with our assistance of course! And, once he figured that out, he wanted to pull himself up onto his feet from the sitting position, which he managed to do the very next day! The child wants nothing to do with rolling over, but he can basically sit up and stand without too much help, so I'm thinking he may skip that whole rolling over business!

Brace yourselves, I have lots of pictures to share...I love the little dude with every ounce of my being, which is apparent in the thousands of pictures I take of him! And, we had a fun little 4th of July photo session. Off to go steal some cuddles!


"It is the nature of babies to be in bliss." ~ Deepak Chopra
I discovered that I LOVE chewing on my fingers! Teeth coming soon??

Oh that face gets me every time!

Sweet little eyes!
That bear had another shrinking spurt!
Here I am trying to sit up!

I have a feeling that look is going to sucker me into a lot of things when he gets older!

Baseball family on the 4th!






No comments:

Post a Comment