Friday, July 8, 2011

Chunky Monkey!!

We had Jameson's 4 month check-up yesterday. He weighed in at a whopping 17lbs. 3oz and was a whole 26+ inches long (both 85th percentile)! Holy cow, we have a big boy on our hands. There is nothing better than a healthy, "sturdy" little boy with adorable little rolls :). Poor thing though is already having trouble fitting into things because the outfits are just too short! He has the longest torso (Weber trait) and some long legs (Reed/Finn trait). I was hoping he wouldn't have the same fate as me with finding pants long enough, but that may be inevitable! His little peanut head finally caught up too and is 16 1/2 inches, which is now in the 50th percentile.

He also had his second round of shots, which I was absolutely dreading even though he did great with his 2 month shots. I think it is harder on me than it is on him to get these darn shots! But, he took them like a champ, just letting out a few little squeals. He was just fine though once his Mom and Dad picked him up and gave him a few kisses. Then he basically slept for hours afterwards. Little bit of a rough night sleeping though...he woke up quite a bit. But, he basically just wanted to snuggle. Once he was in my arms, he would sleep for hours. Nothing wrong with that :). He is such a good little boy - not sure how we got so lucky!!

What?? I have to get shots??
This was while we were sitting in the waiting room.

My cool Snoopy band-aids. And, my adorable chubby legs!

Poor little thing was exhausted after the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment