Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Such a sweetheart!

I do not really have anything of substance to write, other than I love my little boy to the point that I might just burst one day.


I will also mention that I became pretty sick towards the end of last week. Pretty much felt like I had been hit by a bus...multiple times. It was definitely strange having a cold when it was 99 degrees outside! And, I really did not get sick when I was pregnant, so it had been well over a year since I had experienced that joy. Obviously, being sick is never enjoyable, but it is that much worse when you have an infant who depends on you. And, I don't mean worse because I have to take care of him, but just because I felt like I could not give him my all, which he always deserves. But, the little turkey reciprocated with his erratic sleeping patterns :). Jameson decided that Thursday night he should probably wake up every hour/two hours just to check on me and give me some hugs. It was super sweet of him. Luckily, I was able to take off work the next day and napped off and on all day while Kim watched him. Darin was also lucky enough to succumb to the icky germs and spent most of Friday in bed as well. We were quite the pair. Fortunately, Jameson managed to fend off the sickness, something for which I am so thankful. I am definitely starting to feel more like myself again...it is kind of hard not to feel better when you look at your child and get flashed one of those precious toothless smiles!!

I am so sorry Mom, that I woke up so often the other night. But, I just wanted to check on you and make sure that you were OK and give you some middle of the night hugs and cuddles.
 Love you, Jameson

Bet this smile makes you feel better, Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment