Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy day of love to my lil Valentine! I have to admit - he may have stolen the spot of #1 Valentine. But, I guess my Dad, Darin and Jameson can maybe all share it?! Unfortunately, I am going to be out of town for Jameson's 1st Valentine's Day...my first overnight trip for work since he was born. It will be my third night away from him and I am still having some major anxiety! It's funny to think a year ago, Darin and I were planning a vacation for the end of March 2012 and now I can't even go one night without freaking out! Needless to say, that trip has been put on hold for a bit longer. I guess it will come with time, but for now, he is stuck with me! Good thing I got extra snuggles yesterday and last night...those should tide me over until Wednesday evening. And, he is in good hands with Gma Debbie and Ray...I am sure they will spoil him plenty.

Happy Valentine's Day, Bean!!
xoxoxoxo

Valentine's Day craft...not so easy with an almost 1 year old. But, as Darin pointed out, it does look like a heart...a real human heart!

Close up.

Cutie pa-tootie.


And, photo shoot is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment