Monday, October 31, 2011

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails....Happy Halloween!!

When trying to pick out Jameson's costume, Darin and I went back and forth for days (OK, I went back and forth for days). I first thought monkey since I call him monkey probably more often than I call him Jameson, but decided against it since that is a pretty popular costume. Then I thought how can I make a "bean" costume. Quickly ruled that one out because I didn't want to torture the poor kid by making him a lima bean or something ridiculous for his 1st Halloween. Pumpkin was tossed around since he is so wonderfully chubby. Saw a cute cow costume, but in light of Braden's recent encounter with a cow, that was vetoed. Then we came across a puppy costume and thought it was perfect, seeing as how Hoyt can bring a smile to that child's face even in the middle of the most epic meltdowns. I think we did pretty well...definitely two of the cutest puppies I have ever seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment