Wednesday, October 12, 2011

6 Month Photos!!

I wanted to post a few of my favorites from Jameson's 6 month photo session with Sarah Rogers Photography. OK - it is more than a few, but I couldn't pick! She did a great job with a baby who wanted nothing to do with looking at the camera because he was so interested in the grass, the cars driving by, the leaves on the ground, the people at the park, the suitcase straps...you get the idea! The family ones are wonderful and his facial expressions are priceless - thanks Sarah!


He looks so proud of himself!



So deep in thought.
I love how he is playing with my hair! This is a perfect shot.

Darin and his mini-me!
My sweet little bean!
So happy!! I love this one!
Go Illini!


My absolute favorite - love his facial expression.
So cute.
Love it!

Another one of my favorites.
Trying to recreate our wedding picture - this time with a cute little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment