Thursday, September 29, 2011

You've Got Mail!

So, the Google commercial inspired me to create an email account for Jameson. This way he will have a collection of things to read when he gets older. I am already doing a baby book, a blog, photobooks for each month, and taking a million pictures and videos; however, I do not think there is such thing as "too much" when it comes to documenting your child's life and showing them just how very much they are loved. So, for those who want to send Jameson an email for any reason, send me a message and I will be happy to email it to you! I want him to read all about his childhood, stories about his family, what's going on in the world around him, etc. You've got mail my dear!
He is so important...already checking his emails on his laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment