Monday, September 26, 2011

One Little Babble = One Happy Daddy

It's only fair that I write a post about the second best sound ever...Dada. Yep, he finally made Darin the happiest Dada on the planet. I do have to say though that I find it slightly funny that he said Gaga before Dada...guess that was all the Lady Gaga music I listened to when he was baking in my tummy. Sorry Darin!  It was an adorable scene though - last Tuesday Darin was calling my name from the bathroom during bath time. So, I quickly ran in there to see him smiling ear to ear, anxiously wanting me to witness his little mini-me babble that elusive word. Of course, Jameson wouldn't say it with me staring at him and was much more interested in playing with the water coming out of the spout. But, I managed to get the gist of Dada at one point! It was honestly too cute to see how happy that made Darin. I know the feeling...my heart about melted into a pile of goo when he said Mama the first time. It really is the simple things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment