Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Best. Sound. Ever.

Jameson's babbles finally produced a real word last week and I bet you will never guess what it was?! Oh yeah, it was Mama!!! Now, I know he has no clue what he is saying, but I don't care. It is still the best sound ever to come out of his mouth. Well, OK maybe not the best sound because I seriously adore his dinosaur like squeals and mouth popping noises, but it was incredibly heart warming to hear him form that word with those little lips. The greatest thing is he says it when he is looking me directly in the eyes, so at least I can pretend he knows what he is saying! Darin is not so thrilled that I "won", but I am sure he is a little bit happy for me...:-). Except now Darin can use it to his benefit...like when Jameson has a dirty diaper..."Laura, he is saying he wants you." I don't care though - I will change a million dirty diapers if it means I get to hear him say Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment