Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday My Sweet Boy!!!!!!



Two years old. Wow. Two years ago, you entered the world at 7:38 AM and I instantly fell in love with you! These last two years have been the best two years of my life. Each time I look at you, I am amazed and so thankful that you are my son. You amaze me each day and fill my heart with more love than I ever thought was possible. Thank you for being you and I cannot wait to watch you grow up. At just two years old, you are such a smart, funny, sweet, opinionated and compassionate little boy. I can only imagine the man you are going to grow up to be. You make my heart smile each day and I cannot thank you enough for bringing so much light into my life. 

We had a great day celebrating your birthday. Both your Dad and I took off work to spend the whole day with you! When you woke up, we went into your room with balloons and sang Happy Birthday. You giggled and we played with the balloons for awhile! We then went downstairs and made birthday pancakes as I promised we would! We made a piggy pancake just like in your "Happy Birthday Little Pookie" book! You did a great job making the pancakes with us and did a good job eating. After we were done eating, we decided to go to the Gingerbread House to let you pick out a toy! You had such a great time there as you always do. I loved seeing your excitement over every little toy!
You ended up picking out a Monster Bowling game, a pen that you said looked like the Truffula Trees in the Lorax and a Mickey Mouse hand pointer (it was just a hand, but it did look like Mickey's hand!). We then went home and you opened some presents, which you loved doing! Then we ate some lunch and watched your new Looney Toons DVD!

You took an awesome birthday nap and woke up ready to play! We played with some of your new toys and decided to order Avanti's for dinner. You loved your pasta and then we had some cake and ice cream! You did a great job blowing out your candles and you did an even better job devouring your cake!!! After dinner, Daddy gave you a birthday bath and we decided to let you watch some more Looney Toons in Mommy and Daddy's bed. I think we partially let you do that for selfish reasons because I just love snuggling with you!!! After a few episodes, we read all of your new birthday books, as well as the Dr. Suess "Happy Birthday To You" book that we had everyone sign last year at your first birthday party! We said our prayer and I held you in my arms for awhile before putting you in your bed. It was definitely one of those nights where I lingered a little longer and snuck in a bunch more hugs and kisses than normal (which is usually a lot). I just did not want the night to end. We had such a fun day and I think I wanted to hang onto it a little longer! But, each day with you is such a celebration. You are such a little joy to be around (most of the time!) and even though we need to have these special days to celebrate your life, I hope you know that I celebrate you every single day.
 
 
 
Yes, I did this again this year.
Took a screen shot of the time you were born!


Why is this in my bed?!


Happy Birthday to you!!!!
 
Mixing up some pancake batter!



Such a big boy!


Guess the piggy needed more than 2 eyes!

 
Heading into the Gingerbread House to pick out a toy!


Your loot! Plus some beads that I got for you since
you love them at the Jump Spot and Gma Debbie and Ray's!
 
 
 
Opening Looney Toons!

Present time!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 




 



 

So excited about his ABC puzzle from Dick and Pam!

My goof ball!

Jameson's first birthday card in the mail from Jane and Gary...with $2 in it!!

Playing on the balloons!

So, I tried to get a pic with him holding a picture of
him holding his newborn picture on his 1st birthday. Didn't work
so well!
 
 
Playing with his new Monster bowling game from the GB House!



Scarfing down the Avanti's pasta!




Happy Birthday Dear Jameson!


Make a Wish!!!


Stealing some icing!!
 



Sooo good!

Love his little face (even with his battle wounds!).

"Oh that's funny," laughs Jameson.






"Whoa, big bite!"

Mmmmmmm!
 
Birthday snuggles!


Nighty night to my sweet birthday boy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment