Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We had quite the exciting Valentine's Day this year! We had been waiting to make a pretty big announcement and could not have been happier to finally spill the beans! Jameson was quite excited too :). Sarah Rogers did a great job with our announcement/V-day mini photos as always and I was so happy to be able to share them! Baby Weber will be joining us in August!!!!!







He doesn't exactly look too thrilled here! But, that's because
he wanted his heart candies we kept promising him!


We also had Lydia and Scott's wedding that evening, which was a fun way to spend the evening on a day of love! I was really excited for another reason too - I could not wait to see how Jameson would do at the reception. He had a BLAST! The kid did not stop from the second the ceremony was over until we put him in the car at 8:40ish! He was a rock star and seriously had so much fun. He actually did quite well at the ceremony - overall! I am sure on the audio you can hear, "hi mommy" about 10 times because he would say that and then smile at me. Adorable, but we kept telling him to use inside voices, which prompted another, "hi mommy". Too funny. But, once we got to the reception, the little dancing machine was able to run around like a mad man and dance the night away. He was actually quite upset when we told him it was time for dinner because he did NOT want to stop!  I had to take him out to the hallway because he was not real happy with me! But, I let him run around for a few more minutes and then he was ready for some grub. After dinner, he proceeded to run around and dance for another hour or so, as well as go see the Rhino, Alligator and Dolphin in the courtyard about a million times! He and another little friend also discovered a piano and kept wanting to play it!

He's got the moves like Jagger!

Overall, it was a great night with great friends. Watching him play/dance/run around for 3 straight hours made me want to stop time and keep him like that forever. I can't tell you how many times during the night that I looked at him and was just so overwhelmed with love, joy and appreciation that he is my son. I am so very blessed.



    
    Being such a good boy at the ceremony...and then visiting the Rhino!
    
    
    Playing!!
    
    LOL! Dancing machine!!!!!




More V-day Shots from SRP!


My sweet little angel!
One of my favorites!


Goof!



What's up, monkey?!

Cheeeeeeese!



Another V-Day Mini Photo Session from Imaginate Photography - she always does so well with all the munchkins!



LOVE!!!



A little tough to get all the kiddos to cooperate!


Perfect capture of how much fun these guys all have together!!

Giving Baby Madison kisses!

There's a good one!


Silly boy!!


And, opening Valentine's Day gifts!

Gifts from Mom and Dad!

Gifts from Gma Debbie and Ray. He LOVED the Tweety Boyd pouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment