Friday, May 25, 2012

Monkey Do

Monkey Do is my new nickname for Jameson. Monkey See, Monkey Do is definitely his motto for life right now (has been for months!). I absolutely love it though. Everything we do, everything we say, he tries to repeat. What's funny is that he always has to make sure everyone is doing wahtever it is we are doing before he will do it. Guess he wants everyone to be included (or he wants to make sure we all are making fools of ourselves together!). He loves making new sounds, so it's fun to teach him things.  My car alarm went off the other day while I was trying to get him in the car seat and I heard BEEP, BEEP, BEEP the whole way home from the little man in the backseat!! It was super cute. He is seriously like a little sponge and it is amazing to me how quickly he picks up on things. I am sure it is normal for this age, but he honestly leaves me in awe sometimes with the new things he learns. Can you tell I am one proud Momma?!


Say CHEESE!!!!!

He was copying me!
Busy showing us how to spell his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment