Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ready for a New Year!

I have to preface this by saying, Jameson is one of the absolute best things to ever happen to me. My life changed for the better the day he was born and I am so extremely thankful for him to the point that I could burst. I cannot even begin to put into words how much I love him and he truly is a blessing to all who know and love him. However...I am so very glad to say goodbye to 2011. What a horribly tragic year for so many people whom I care about. I am ready to start fresh and am hoping 2012 brings hope, happiness and health to all of those around me. We have some exciting things happening...a baby turning 1 (sheds tear), the much awaited birth of my precious niece, the big 3-0 birthday for someone who shall remain nameless, and much more that only time will tell. I clearly have enjoyed every minute of the last almost 10 months with my sweet baby boy, but am definitely ready to ring in the new year with my loved ones and look forward to what 2012 has in store!

Happy New Year!!!!

Beautiful photo of Baby J - courtesy of Sarah Rogers Photography. Silly embellishment - courtesy of yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment