Sunday, June 19, 2011

Like Father, Like Son

"Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad" ~ Author Unknown

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! Especially to my amazing dad, Ray and to the newest member of the Daddy Club, Darin. I have to say that I am in complete awe of Darin as a Dad. Fatherhood has come so naturally to him and I fall more in love with him each day as I watch him with his son. They are two peas in a pod, that's for sure! I just can't wait for when Jameson is old enough to where I can sit and watch them play catch in the backyard and all the other fun Father-Son activities! I know Darin is very much looking forward to being able to teach Jameson all of those types of things. Fatherhood definitely suits him!

I just had to share these two pictures. Although Jameson has changed quite a bit since he was a newborn, this definitely shows you how much he looks like his Daddy!


Jameson at about 1 month!
Darin at about 1 month!




 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment