Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Turkey Day!!



I have so much to be thankful for and I don't really need a day to tell me that! However, it is nice to be able to spend one day solely focusing on the many blessings.  This year was a little different because Dan and Kim went to visit the Gibsons. So, the night before Thanksgiving, we went over to Kelly and Derek's for dinner and then spent Thanksgiving evening with my family. Very low key, but lots of fun and relaxing!

My family - immediate, in-laws, far away- is my entire world, so it makes sense to focus on them and spend as much time as possible with them on Thanksgiving. As I said, I am thankful each and every day for my blessings and I take nothing for granted when it comes to how blessed I am. My children have my whole heart and Thanksgiving is just another day to thank God for them.

Definitely not how I used to spend Black Wednesdays, but I can't imagine spending it
anywhere but with my babies!

Mr. Cool eating breakfast in his robe!

Love them!

 
This hat has been worn for 3 Thanksgivings now!


Cheeeeese!


Jameson's craft he did at school!



So very thankful.


Playing with the candles at Gma Debbie and Ray's!


Wishbone time!

Jameson won for the 2nd year in a row!





Dessert time!

Mmmmm


So full!!

Time for a little after dinner painting.

Whatcha doing, Madison?!


I can color better if I am on the table!





Very fitting picture given the tantrum that ensued prior to it!!


Daddy kisses!


LOL, he was so mad, but trying not to laugh!


My boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment