Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 Month Doctor Visit!

I had been dreading this visit for quite some time because of the shots. Everyone told me it will be worse on me than it is on Jameson, but I still did not want to see my baby get pricked with needles!! Darin had to be out of town, so my Dad came with me because I was afraid I couldn't do it alone!  But, Jameson was a rock star!! We had quite a bit of wait between when Dr. Boe saw us and when the nurse came back in to do the shots, so Jameson was getting pretty tired. I picked him up and he fell fast asleep in my arms. Woke up just a little bit when I laid him down on the table and really woke up when she pricked him for the first time. He did his purple face cry for about 15 seconds and was done. I picked him up and he was perfectly fine and was back asleep by the time I got him dressed! He is such a good baby :).

We have a big boy on our hands! He weighs 12 lbs. 3 oz. (74%). He is 24.5 inches tall (75%). And, his head measured 15 1/4 (25%)...um, peanut head!

No comments:

Post a Comment