Monday, April 11, 2011

He smiled!!

Oh my heart is melting right now! I received my first real smile from Jameson today. Not a sleep smile or a gas smile...a real genuine smile while looking me straight in the eyes. It was the one of the greatest moments yet! Not real sure why I am so giddy about it, but it really did make me so happy. I have seen him semi-smile a few times and smile at Darin, but this was the first time it was just the two of us sharing a moment. Just had to get on here and document this special milestone!

And these have nothing to do with him smiling, but here are a few of my favorite pictures from his newborn session with Gloria Faith Photography. Guess they kind of go with the theme because they certainly melt my heart and make me smile!!


"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." ~ Author Unknown







No comments:

Post a Comment