Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bean's Nursery



As promised many weeks ago, here are some snapshots of Jr.'s nursery. I know I am biased, but I think my fabulous husband did an amazing job with the painting and I think we did a pretty good job picking out the bedding, furniture and decor! It has pretty much been done for awhile now...we just had a few odds and ends to finish. And, to be totally honest, I had a bit of a hard time going in there after Lauren and needed some time. However, I am starting to find comfort in it again and cannot seem to keep myself out of there. Hoyt and I spend quite a bit of time sitting in the recliner. Now all it needs is initials on the wall over the crib and chair (if we ever choose a name for the poor child)...and a precious baby boy!


And the child's walk-in closet packed with 0-6 month clothing! Not to mention all of the drawers in both dressers are stocked with clothes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment