Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Showered with Love!!

I had my third and final shower this past weekend. And can I just say that I feel so incredibly blessed after all the "showering"! I would love to send a huge thank you to all of my amazing family and friends who either hosted and/or attended one or more of my showers (and for those who were there in spirit!). Darin, Baby Boy Weber and I are so fortunate to have you in our lives and we really appreciate each one of you! Now, the hard/fun part is going to be rifling through all of his new stuff and organizing everything. A tad bit overwhelming, but we have 9 or so weeks (yikes!) to get everything just the way we want it. It is quite amazing how many things a little baby can require though, but thanks to our wonderful families and friends, this little man is set!!!!!


First Shower with the Taylor side of the family on November 27, 2010.

Second Shower @ Weber Christmas on December 11, 2010.


Third Shower @ the Wittes with friends and family on January 8, 2011 (love the BHS Class of '00 Reunion pic...with Emmy!).
Belly @ 31 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment