Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last Day of Preschool!




Well, that sure flew by! I swear I was just taking you to your very first day of preschool. Worrying about how you would do and how I would handle it! It turned out to be such a great experience for you. You loved going - you loved your teachers, you loved your classmates and you loved telling us all about it when you got home! I absolutely loved picking you up, too - it was always so fun to have you come running out to the hallway with open arms and a huge smile. Ray and Gma Debbie loved taking and picking you up, too. Ray always called it the "J Train" when he would get to take and pick you up. You always liked when they picked you up...I doubt it had anything to do with the fact that you got to go to the toy store!

I was a little sad for you all because it was raining out and you were supposed to have a little picnic outside that day. And, Mrs. Briggs was sick, so you didn't get to say goodbye to her! But, it still turned out to be a fun morning for you and you had plenty of stories to tell me! It also stopped raining by the time I picked you up, so you were still able to get some good playing in on the playground! Once Spring hit, you loved being able to play on that playground with your friends after school for a bit.

I am so glad we decided to do this. It was so beneficial for you to be able to get out of the house for awhile and be around kids your age. You got to do fun crafts, had music class, got to play in the gym or park and so much more! You were so sad when we told you that it was your last week! But, we know summer will fly by and you will be back before we know it. So, for now, we will enjoy the summer and my Thursdays at home with you and Gwendolyn!


Fun to see what changed from the first day of the year! (First day!)



Some pictures from our morning photo shoot...that included a dance party in the middle!

Seriously, when did you grow up? You are such a handsome boy! 

"Smile for the camera, Jameson!" This is what I get. 




Cheeeeeese

And, let the dancing commence. 






Dance party any time, any where...that's how we roll. 


Hehehe!! 



Man, I love this kid. 







Perfection. 


And, now it looks like I am torturing him. 

So over it. 



My little bean.


He really does love me. 

Just ONE more, Mom. 


Taking pictures of me, now. 

And, now it's time to go to school!


Hanging with Mya! One of your favorites! 

Goodbye hugs for Maddi! You just love Maddi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment