Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

As Braden used to say, Mismus is Coming!! A phrase that Darin and I still say to this day! For those of you who know me, you know that I turn into a little kid around Christmas time. It is by far my favorite time of year and I am so excited to be sharing it with Jameson this year. I hope to be able to instill this type of excitement in him as well when he gets older! And, I cannot wait to start traditions with him. We will probably handle things similar to how Darin and I grew up because I have so many amazing memories and traditions that I still look forward to even now as an adult. The Christmas spirit is upon me, that's for sure...so I figured I would share a little with you. Here are some pics from Jameson's 9 month session. We decided to go all Christmassy for a few...Tis the Season! The other non-Christmas ones will be saved for a non-Christmas post!

Merry Christmas...almost!
Ho Ho Ho

One of my favorites!!
He was fascinated by those lights!

His face cracks me up in this one!

So big! And, so darn cute.

Family shot
Showing off his standing skills!

And, thanks Sarah Rogers Photography for the awesome pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment